Pit Mounted Dock Lifts
If you were in the market for a pit mounted dock lift, you would find a number of excellent options available on the market. Dock lifts are specially designed and built as assimilated torsion structures that are rigid in nature.
Typically, the frames are designed wide so that the stance provides optimum support. Additionally, the construction consists of scissor type legs that also have rigid torque tubes. Finally, the box beam design made for the platform adds even more torsion rigidity, giving ultimate stability to the overall structure.
Pit mounted dock lifts come in a number of capacity options, to include:
To give you some ideas of the type of options you will discover, consider the following:
- 5,000 pounds
- 6,000 pounds
- 8,000 pounds
- 10,000 pounds
- 12,000 pounds
- 15,000 pounds
- 18,000 pounds
- 20,000 pounds
- 7,500 to 15,000 pounds (double long)
- 20,000 to 30,000 pounds (double long)
- 6,000 to 20,000 pounds (full skirted)
- 6 x 6 Platform For any handling cart loads or occasional pallet loads, you have several great options to include the model 1045, which offers 4,000 pounds of lifting capability. This particular lift has a built-in wheel chock, which is perfect for preventing the cart from rolling off the platform. Additionally, the lift has a dolly handle that makes it easy for you to move it anywhere you like.
- 6 x 8 Platform Of all the dock lift styles, this is the highest rated and most popular in the entire country. With this size platform and 5,000-weight capacity, it is a huge seller for hospitals, schools, retail stores, as well as other business types that handle pallet loads. This dock lift is also beneficial for industries needing to load and unload vehicles withdifferent bed heights. For these reasons, the pit mounted dock lifts are an excellent solution.
- 6 x 8 Platform You can also purchase this lift in an economical 6,000-pound capacity, making it the perfect choice if you need to load or unload pallet loads from semi-trailers that are heavier than normal. The other benefit of this lift is that if your dock is low or high, or if you do not have a dock at all, then you can simply line the lift up with the height of any truck bed easily and quickly with just a push of the button.
- 6 x 8 Platform You can also purchase this size life in an 8,000-pound capacity, which is excellent for moving loads with powered material handling equipment. The legs have a unique locking design for stability to the platform. Additionally, with the base you will enjoy knowing you have the ultimate in safety.
- 8 x 11 Platform With this lift, you will find the design includes a four-corner ram support. Considered a deluxe model, this lift can easily handle any kind of mobile material handling equipment, which includes sit-down, rider fork trucks.
- 6 x 22 Platform This 30,000-pound capacity lift can handle loading and unloading long and/or heavy cargo. The extra heavy duty construction ensures that you will have years of efficient and safe service.