Hydraulic Lifts - Boats
To help get a boat in and out of a marina bay, many people will use hydraulic lifts, especially for larger boats. This way, they can easily pull the boat out of the water during the winter so the bottom does not become damaged. Another benefit of hydraulic lifts is to work on the lower portion of the boat with ease. It used to be that lifts left much to be desired. However, the hydraulic lifts today are definitely hi-tech!
For example, just imagine heading down the dock toward your boat and before you even get there, reaching into your pocket, pushing a button on the wireless remote control, and then in seconds, the lift begins lifting the boat in the water or putting it back in.
Many excellent hydraulic lifts for boats are now available, such as the one designed by Hewitt. This hydraulic boat lift is super easy to operate, sturdy, and reliable. The frame is constructed of corrosion-resistant all-aluminum so the boat can rest easily in eight feet of water. Then if you like, you can add on the optional deep water legs and bracing. This particular boat lift also comes with a 15-year, conditional warranty.
To give you an idea of what you would find with a hydraulic boat lift, consider the outstanding features offered by Hewitt:
In addition to these incredible features, you will also have a number of options that include:
- Stainless and durlak coatings on the nut hardware and bolts
- Lift can cycle from a fully raised or fully lowered position in a matter of seconds
- The hydraulic fluid is biodegradable and therefore harmless to fish or the water
- Easy and simply push button operation
- Heavy-duty cantilever design
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir built with translucent material so you can check the levels quickly and easily
- Pivot pins are made from stainless steel
- The all-aluminum frame is solid and corrosion resistant
- V braces help the lifting arms from swaying
- Two, key-fob remote controls
- You can choose from a 12V or 115V model
- Tilting bunks are carpeted and designed to adjust automatically to the hull‚s surface
Typically, you will find that hydraulic pumps and hoses come with a standard two-year manufacturer‚s warranty while the cylinders offer a one-year warranty. With this type of equipment, you will spend less time putting the boat in and out of the water, and more time on the water skiing, fishing, or simply basking in the sun.
- Longer leveling legs
- Corner-assist wheels
- Centering guides
- Canopies available in many different colors
- Solar panel
- Bow stop